The Recovery Audit Contractors, MACs, MICs, and ZPICs have made their way into every state nationwide. All audits come with heavy staffing burdens, response to inquiries, and tracking communication. Plato RAC Track provides the ability to manage and track the deluge of audits received by hospitals and physician offices daily. Track, trend and monitor all audits that impact a hospital's performance, what is gained, what is lost and where there are opportunities for improvement by using Plato RAC Track.
Manage and track multiple audits like RAC, MAC, MIC, commercial, et al. by request daily, by account, date of receipt, type of audit, type of request, etc.
- Automatic reminders will populate your Outlook calendar and email you daily, offers a paper trail of insert dates and times, comments and special notes
- Monitor original amount billed, suggested, and finalized amount, etc
- Interface with your 835 remittance data sets
- Report on open requests, tasks due, activities by request, appeals, denials
- Sort by physician, coder, or specific dollars
- Analyzer provides drag and drop viewing of all of your data
- Easy to use pie, bar, and comparison charts for bottom line results
Let Plato RAC Track keep track of all your outcomes
EHR has validated that Plato RAC Track integrates with EHR technology and reporting.